Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chicken Dance!

Last week at work the discussion turned to the Chicken Dance. I don't know why. It was one of those spontaneous things that, at the moment, amused us immensely. One of my co-workers decided to actually DO the chicken dance.  The highlight was watching him shake his tail feathers.  I should have known he would have mastered the chicken dance because at last years company Holiday party he entertained us all with the "Lawn Mower". He's a real mover. 

A couple of my younger co-workers didn't know what The Chicken Dance was so I looked it up on YouTube to show them what the young generation is missing. Now  I know why this CRAZY fad died out.  Although I have to admit, it might be one dance I could actually master.  Shake your beak, right????


No comments:

Post a Comment