Friday, December 31, 2010

Say Hello to My Little Friends

There's a guy on Ebay who has the most adorable cat named Mercedes who shows up in all his pics.  She's really really cute and kind of looks like a penguin the way she stands on her back legs.  I stole one of his pictures, I hope he doesn't mind, but she's a real star and I wanted to share.

He sells a lot of buttons and I guess she loves to check them out. 






















 

Here's a link if you want to see more  Mercedes

So I wished my cats would do cute stuff like Mercedes and help me sell things by looking super cute and adorable. Instead my cats like to jump into my pics and knock things over, block the light, get hair on everything and stick their tails in my camera lens! 

Today it looks like I got my wish!  I was taking pictures of some tablecloths both of them jumped onto the table and started sniffing around at the centerpiece.  They looked adorable I snapped some pics and decided to share.  Look out Mercedes, Pete and Pepper are on their way to Hollywood!!!!

This is Pete. He was being very sweet and actually asked permission to get onto the table. (not really-I made that up)

This is Pepper. She was the first one on the table.




Now we have both cats posing together.  I love Pete's nose right in the flower. "Awwwwwww"



and here's a better one of Pepper. I think they make a great team.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I too wish my kitty would pay nice when I'm taking pictures for my Etsy shop, but instead she starts clawing at my background paper and stepping on everything. She's lucky she's so darn cute or else she'd be in trouble haha.

    ReplyDelete