Sunday, February 6, 2011

Introducing Sara and As You Like it Vintage

I met Sara on Etsy when I added one of her items to a treasury.  She sent me a message and we've been chatting back and forth ever since.  Sara has an incredible eye for beautiful classy fashion jewelry and clothing. Her shop is filled with vintage items that are simply immaculate and perfect for an elegant sophisticated look.  Now the good news for you and I, is that Sara has agreed to write an article for my blog about what to look for when shopping vintage jewelry.   If you want to see just how good she is, take a look at these stunning items from her shop.  

To see more of Sara's wonderful finds check out her Etsy shop, As You Like It, and be sure to come back later this week when I post Part 1 of Sara's article, Identifying Metals.
Her newest listing. Stunning!




Is this the cutest thing.  This was the inspiration for a treasury, Hats Off to the Bowler!

This is one of her latest finds. She told me she didn't find much. Just a 1920's beaded watch lariat.  Is that all????  











No comments:

Post a Comment